“We have many awards to hand out this year, and we believe this class of students embodies the qualities of CRE industry professionals and serves as role models for classes to come,” said Erin Timko, Director of Academic Relations. and industrial products from Trepp. .
NEW YORK (WEB PR)
July 07, 2022
Trepp, a leading provider of data, information and technology solutions for the structured finance, commercial real estate and banking markets, today announced the winners of its bi-annual Future Commercial Real program. Estate (CRE) Leaders Awards for undergraduate and graduate students. .
Trepp’s education segment created the Future CRE Leaders Awards program to highlight and recognize outstanding individuals who seek to make an impact in the CRE sector after graduation from undergraduate studies. and graduate studies.
The Spring 2022 award winners are:
- Yifan Chen – Pennsylvania State University
- Teo Nicolais – MIT
- Maxence Valentin – Pennsylvania State University
- Chasidy Miles – Cornell University
- Tony June – Pepperdine University
- Jared Lawrence – Florida State University
- Yue Lyu – Cornell University
- Bruce Burton – Georgetown University, MBA
- Jordan Owen – MIT
- Cody Perez – Cornell University
- Musa Sultan – Cornell University
- Nick Belbas – University of Utah
- Jake Berger – University of Virginia
- John Butler – University of Mississippi
- Sam Collins – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Ben Dunlap-Drew University
- Kristen Evans – Texas Tech University
- Angela Geraci – DePaul University
- Lawson Lawrence – University of Central Florida
- Edward Leboyer- Richmond, American International University- London
- Val McWilliams – University of Florida
- Mackenzie Merson – University of Florida
- Sahil Modi – Lehigh University
- Sonia Moors – University of Virginia
- Chris Nordstrom – University of Missouri
- Nick Parker – Southern Methodist University
- Santiago Salem – NYU Shanghai
- Jack Watson – Rochester Institute of Technology
- Matt Wilcox – University of Utah
“This year, we had more future leaders than ever, totaling 29 undergraduates, graduate students and commercial real estate influencers. We have many awards to hand out, and we believe this class of students embodies the qualities of CRE industry professionals and serves as role models for classes to come,” said Erin Timko, Director of Academic and Industry Relations at Trepp. “We look forward to following them all on their professional journey,” said Timko.
All winners will have a profile on Trepp’s website and will be featured on Trepp’s widely read blog, TreppTalk, as well as being highlighted in the 2022 mid-year magazine with Commercial Real Estate Direct.
Access the Mid-Year Magazine 2022, a summary of the CRE Finance and CMBS markets to learn more about our Future Leaders.
Trepp’s educational initiatives help bridge the gap between academia and industry. For more information about Trepp’s educational initiatives and the Future CRE Leaders Awards program, please contact 212-754-1010 or email@example.com.
Trepp, founded in 1979, is the leading provider of data, information and technology solutions for the structured finance, commercial real estate and banking markets. Trepp provides primary and secondary market players with the solutions and analytics they need to increase operational efficiency, information transparency and investment performance. From offices in New York, San Francisco and London, Trepp provides clients with products and services to support trading, research, risk management, monitoring and portfolio management. Trepp’s subsidiary, Commercial Real Estate Direct, is a daily news source covering the commercial real estate capital markets. Trepp is owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust (DMGT).
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: