Do you receive Inman’s Agent Edge? Make sure you are subscribed here.
Have you heard of what some call the new “earth rush”?
Check out the Atlanta Realtors Recap as we discuss the Metaverse and its implications for real estate and realtors.
In this podcast episode, hear from two illustrious real estate professionals from across the country who are shaping technology: Seattle realtor and executive extraordinaire, Howard Chung. He is Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist of GreenOceanTV.com, the innovative on-demand video platform for real estate brokers, teams and agents.
We’ll also hear from Sydney Phillips, virtual real estate visionary at Everything’s Bigger in Texas, CEO of Zuke AR, the leading augmented reality platform for the construction industry, and president of Women in The Metaverse Network.
Click to hear our lively discussion on:
- What is the Metaverse?
- How and why do you buy “land”?
- How can this shape our role as real estate agents as it grows in popularity (especially since there are brokers who are already part of deals)?
- When do you also need an NFT?
- Who is the Metaverse for?
- Who is probably excluded?
- Fair housing considerations – how can we make it fair?
- What are the rewards?
- What are the risks ?
Click here to listen: