Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer reports the following sales:
- TowneBank purchased the 8,000 square foot former bank branch located at 11704 W. Broad St. in Henrico from Short Pump Town Center LLC for $2.25 million and signed a 20-year ground lease to serve as a local bank office . Danny Holly handled the negotiations on behalf of the buyer.
- Bollinger Properties LLC purchased an 8,000 square foot building at 5609-5611 Patterson Ave. in Richmond to Blue Building LLC for $2.8 million as an investment to house the office of Stony Point Wealth Management. Current first-floor tenants include a full-service salon and wellness spa; the second floor without elevator includes offices for financial services. Connie Jordan Nielsen handled the negotiations on behalf of the seller.
Commonwealth trading partners reports the following sales:
People also read…
- 1481 Darbytown Road Opportunity Zone LLC purchased 1.76 acres at 1481 Darbytown Road in Henrico from Eventus Enterprises for $110,000. Ryan Fanelli and Tucker Dowdy represented the seller.
- Real Estate Income Properties 26 LLC purchased a 2,657 square foot building at 7300 Hull Street Road in Chesterfield from MDW Holdings LLC for $825,000. Michael Morris, Thomas Lynde and Jim McVey represented the seller.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. reports the following sale:
- DR Horton inc. purchased 102.2 acres at 10300-10410 River Road in Chesterfield from Peacefield Development Corp. for $700,000. Byron Holmes represented the seller and Robert Porter III represented the buyer.
Joyner Commercial reports the following sale:
- Harold Vega purchased a 3,035 square foot, 0.95 acre retail space at 6135 Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond in Soon Han for $950,000. Sean Yoon represented the seller.
International Necklaces reports the following sale:
Properties of Taylor Long reports the following sale:
- The Villas at Swift Creek Development LLC purchased 47.81 acres at 6501 Woolbridge Road in Chesterfield from Stopf Montez Development LLC for $3.4 million. Ellen Long represented the seller.
Sperity Real Estate Ventures reports the following sale:
- MAQ Property LLC purchased a 3,800 square foot industrial building at 2510 N. Lombardy St. in Richmond from Dorothy Miller for $375,000. Nathan Hughes represented the seller.
Divaris Immobilier Inc. reports the following sale:
- 3416 Stuart Ave LLC purchased a 16,016 square foot multi-family building at 306 E. Grace St. in Richmond from 306 Grace LLC for $2.2 million. Madeleine Alderman and Brett McNamee represented the buyer.
SL Nusbaum Realty Co. reports the following sale:
- 9464 Chamberlayne LLC purchased the HNG Building, an 11,020 square foot, 0.945 acre office building at 9464 Chamberlayne Road in Hanover from Harris, Norman & Giles for $1.695 million. David T. Kalman represented the seller.
International Necklaces refers to the following leases:
- Magellan Technology Inc. leased 8,350 square feet at 5604 Charles City Circle from Henrico.
- Capital dental design leased 4,778 square feet at 6946 Forest Ave. in Richmond.
- ADT SARL leased 15,000 square feet at 8751 Park Central Drive to Henrico.
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer refers to the following leases:
- Cascades Holdings US Inc. leased 160,850 square feet of industrial space at 1100 Dinwiddie Ave. in Richmond.
- Hannover Insurance Group renewed its lease of 12,155 square feet of office space at Glen Forest, 7130 Glen Forest Drive, to Henrico.
- Walgreens renewed its lease of 5,820 square feet of industrial space at the Gaskins Center, 3801-3827 Gaskins Road, in Henrico.
Porter Realty Co. Inc. refers to the following leases:
- Local Legends Consulting LLC leased 7,100 square feet of warehouse space at 2240 Oak Lake Boulevard in Chesterfield.
- Jawad Inc. leased 6,500 square feet of retail space at 9031 W. Broad St. to Henrico.
- XPO logistics leased 2,666 square feet of warehouse space at 10470 Wilden Drive in Hanover.
Commonwealth trading partners refers to the following leases:
- Thayer Saleh, dba Tobacco Hut, has leased 2,325 square feet at 3039 W. Cary St. in Richmond.
- Mechanicsville Wings LLC leased 6,000 square feet at 7230 Bell Creek Road in Hanover.
- Carme Inc. leased 2,413 square feet at 2505 Pocoshock Place in Chesterfield.
CBRE refers to the following leases:
- Freedom Forever Virginia leased 20,583 square feet at 4312-16 Eubank Road from Henrico.
- Corbett Technology Solutions leased 20,000 square feet at Mongo Way in Hannover.
Sperity Real Estate Ventures refers to the following leases:
- RVA floor leased 6,620 square feet of industrial space at 8598 Sanford Drive to Henrico.
- Hanbury leased 3,400 square feet of office space at 119 W. Broad St. in Richmond.